如果我们的爱有终点,那终点是死亡 ♥ Yik_Grace

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My First Blog

This is my very First Blog
I wonder why i open the Blog..
For me? For you? For him?
I just know that..
I open this Blog.. Bcoz Shi Ying n Emily also have their Blog..
So i cannot be outdated..
Mwahaha ~
Feel so lame writing such things in my first post..
Blah blah blah~
My blog really look suck..
Black black..
Nothing..
Maybe i should add some of my photos..
And make it look BEAUTIFUL.. XP
A simple First Post~
i think.. Better then Yuki's.. Hahaha..
That's all... zZz =.='''..



Loser stay away from me..
Never look down people's tears..

3 comments:

  1. erm hem.. adding ur photo is affecting ur blog look la....
    i still prefer my simple simple blog.. wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~better den shi ying de~wakaka~her blog id just so zzz~haha~dun knw wat to say~

    ReplyDelete